The Points Guy posts about two 100% bonus opportunities from Delta. One of them is targeted so make sure to check your email to see if you received it. I got the worse of the two offers and won’t be buying them.
Finally, as many of bloggers have posted today is the last day of British Airway’s Executive Club. Tomorrow they will introduce their new Avios rewards program, which many think might raise redemption levels on some routes.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)