Dan’s Deals has a great breakdown of the new Avios rewards program from British Air. If you missed out on using your miles yesterday, check it out to see if you’re better off or not.
Chase has to bonuses running on checking accounts with up to a $200 bonus available. If you need a Chase account to start earning Chase Exclusives bonuses these may be a nice little boost.
Just a reminder that Southwest cardholders can save 20% off Gift Card redemptions through Dec. 15.
Sign up for Boingo for two months and receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
One Mile at a Time posts about a 30% off sale at select Hyatt properties!
US Airways is running a club promotion of $325 for the year as well as 3,000 EQMs and the $50 initiation fee waived. Enroll here with promo code CLB30
The Points Guy meanwhile has a great post about how to get 90,000 Thank You Points by opening up a CC and a checking account.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)