Dan’s Deals has a great breakdown of the new Avios rewards program from British Air. If you missed out on using your miles yesterday, check it out to see if you’re better off or not.
Chase has to bonuses running on checking accounts with up to a $200 bonus available. If you need a Chase account to start earning Chase Exclusives bonuses these may be a nice little boost.
Just a reminder that Southwest cardholders can save 20% off Gift Card redemptions through Dec. 15.
Sign up for Boingo for two months and receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
One Mile at a Time posts about a 30% off sale at select Hyatt properties!
US Airways is running a club promotion of $325 for the year as well as 3,000 EQMs and the $50 initiation fee waived. Enroll here with promo code CLB30
The Points Guy meanwhile has a great post about how to get 90,000 Thank You Points by opening up a CC and a checking account.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95