James O got us the official confirmation that you can get a personal and business card from Chase at the same time. I did it last month with the United Explorer and the United Business Explorer but wanted a data point on two different cards. Here is James’ email to me on the issue:
There you go, readers. Another Frugal Travel Guy of the Day tip by James O. He now has three, he tells me, prominently displayed on his mantle. What??? I never sent a thing. James is making this stuff up I’m sure. What is on the mantle, James?
The keys here are credit-worthy individual and company. Chase has indeed been asking me more pointed questions about my business as of late. Keep that in mind.
15,000 Membership Rewards Points, $1000 Minimum Spend, First Year Fee Waived!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)