Rosie took the time to get us where we needed to go and yet we accomplished nothing that night. Katy’s statement closes tomorrow on the Freedom card and then we can upgrade her back to the Sapphire Preferred card and make our combination of points.
As much as I gripe about dealing with lousy customer service agents, it really is a pleasure when you find one who likes his or her job and helping other people.
Rosie, you got us back on track and made it all happen for us. We couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.
And when the booking is all done, we’ll show you the great trip we got worth over $3,200 retail for 30,000 Amtrak points total for both of us. That is a redemption value of 10.6 cents each. Wish us luck with the booking. It is all available as we speak, now let’s hope it stays available until we get the points combined.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)