If you’re from the NYC area and are looking to get out to Vail for some skiing, it appears that there are some RT fares from $210, which is a great deal!
US Airways is offering a 50% discount on purchased miles! You can purchase up to 50,000 at 1.87 CPM
[Targeted] – Mommy Points has been targeted for a bonus of 15,000 US miles for spending $1,250/month in each of Feb, Mar, and Apr on her US Air MC. If you have the card, keep an eye out for this offer!
You can still get $5 from TripAlertz for every person you invite. You can use my link or one of the links in the comments if you don’t have an account.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)