NOTE: Not to alarm anybody. Not to sell more card referrals. Just the facts. I was asked to add the term “Limited Time Offer” to the Chase Sapphire Preferred card ads as of the 12th of January. You know it now.
NOTE: AA Virus. George sent me a note saying he got an email from AA with an attachment that was deleted by his computer as a virus. A warning here to be careful for AA emails the next coup,e days.
JetBlue has fares from $29 each way
Registration for Starwood’s Better by the Night Q1 promotion is now open!
You can get 10 days of parking with free shuttle service to PHL for only $35. There are also cheaper options for 4 or 7 days of parking as well.
Hilton has another promotion going on for its resort properties. When you stay 5 nights at a resort, you get a free night! Via Deals We Like
Gary has a great post that summarizes the best rental car rewards such as 1,000 Virgin Atlantic miles for a 1-day rental at Avis!
Priority Club also has a promotion going where you will earn double points starting with your second stay at qualifying properties.
You can still get $5 for every person you invite to TripAlertz! You can use my link or one of the links in the comments to join.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95