NOTE: Not to alarm anybody. Not to sell more card referrals. Just the facts. I was asked to add the term “Limited Time Offer” to the Chase Sapphire Preferred card ads as of the 12th of January. You know it now.
NOTE: AA Virus. George sent me a note saying he got an email from AA with an attachment that was deleted by his computer as a virus. A warning here to be careful for AA emails the next coup,e days.
JetBlue has fares from $29 each way
Registration for Starwood’s Better by the Night Q1 promotion is now open!
You can get 10 days of parking with free shuttle service to PHL for only $35. There are also cheaper options for 4 or 7 days of parking as well.
Hilton has another promotion going on for its resort properties. When you stay 5 nights at a resort, you get a free night! Via Deals We Like
Gary has a great post that summarizes the best rental car rewards such as 1,000 Virgin Atlantic miles for a 1-day rental at Avis!
Priority Club also has a promotion going where you will earn double points starting with your second stay at qualifying properties.
You can still get $5 for every person you invite to TripAlertz! You can use my link or one of the links in the comments to join.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)