Gary has a great post about using international booking sites to get Best Rate Guaranteed bonuses!
The Noob Traveler has an interesting follow-up to yesterday’s Capital One offer. He seems to have been able to use an expired offer to get $400 back for a small $50 deposit and a direct deposit into a personal checking account!
You can still get $5 from TripAlertz for every person you invite. You can use my link or one of the links in the comments if you don’t have an account.
NOTE: Not to alarm anybody. Not to sell more card referrals. Just the facts: I was asked to add the term “Limited Time Offer” to the Chase Sapphire Preferred card ads as of today. That’s all I know. They have not given me anymore info other than that.
Citi Prestige® Card
- Annual Fee: $450 fee
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The increase to 50,000 ThankYou points for the Citi Prestige card may be a signal that Citi wants back in the game, big time. The sign-up bonus has just been increased to 50K points from the previous 30K offer. An added benefit is a $250 annual air travel credit each calendar year -- so, if you sign up in April, you'll receive the credit this year, and again in January of next year -- which more than covers the $450 first year fee. When you add in lounge access for you and up to two of your guests, you’ve added another $400+ in value. One more benefit worth mentioning is the fourth night free for any four-night hotel stay booked through Wagonlit Travel. And lastly is the $100 statement credit when you sign up for Global Entry and pay for it using the Prestige card. Don’t forget the ever-growing number of airline transfer partners that work with the ThankYou points program.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases