Gary has a great post about using international booking sites to get Best Rate Guaranteed bonuses!
The Noob Traveler has an interesting follow-up to yesterday’s Capital One offer. He seems to have been able to use an expired offer to get $400 back for a small $50 deposit and a direct deposit into a personal checking account!
You can still get $5 from TripAlertz for every person you invite. You can use my link or one of the links in the comments if you don’t have an account.
NOTE: Not to alarm anybody. Not to sell more card referrals. Just the facts: I was asked to add the term “Limited Time Offer” to the Chase Sapphire Preferred card ads as of today. That’s all I know. They have not given me anymore info other than that.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)