If you’ve been wanting to go to Australia in business class, but haven’t been able to find seats, it looks like there is a lot of award space available via Continental’s website.
Groupon is offering $100 vouchers good on Virgin America for only $39! The vouchers can only be used on flights between ORD and LAX/SFO, however.
The Points Guy has a friendly reminder that the 30% bonus on AMEX transfers to British Air ends today.
You can win a trip to Jackson Hole for two people by entering here!
TripAlertz is still giving away $5 for every person you invite. You can use my link or one of the links in the comments.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)