If you’re going to be in Tokyo for a mileage run or otherwise, you can stay in the Hilton Narita for 5,000 ¥
which is about 3,000 ¥ cheaper than normal. You may have to use the Japanese site (instead of English) as there was a glitch, but it should be fixed now.Check out FlyerTalk for two targeted offers from AMEX. One is a 75,000 point bonus
for the Premier Rewards Gold card and the other is a 77,500 mile bonus
for the Delta Gold card. Go here
to see all the details.MJ on Travel has a great reminder
that we can earn “free” miles just by signing up for the Thanks Again rewards program that partners with local businesses to offer miles! He earns miles every time he goes to the dry cleaners![Targeted] – There is an 80,000 point bonus for the Priority Rewards Visa. Use promo code DMOMOPJVC1
to get the offer.
Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Rick Ingersoll is the world’s expert on frugal travel and flying free and the author of The Frugal Travel Guy Handbook. A retired mortgage banker, he splits his time between Traverse City, Michigan, and Hilton Head Island, South... All Articles
| Follow on Google+
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Within 90 days
Coffee Shops Purchases
Fast Food Purchases
Alcohol & Bars Purchases