Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
For our friends to the North: BA & RBC are launching a new card tomorrow … the RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite Card.
New cardholders approved between March 1 through May 31, 2012, can earn up to 50,000 Avios to use towards a Reward Ticket on British Airways and oneworld® partners, and a Companion Award Voucher when they spend $30,000 CAD in a calendar year. The card also offers more ways to earn on everyday spend and double Avios on BA and BA Holiday spend. Cardholders can also redeem Avios on oneworld partners, BA Holidays, and hotel and car partners. The card provides security when traveling abroad with its 31-day Out of Country/Province Emergency Medical Insurance.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)