· Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2012
· What: Earn up to two free nights at any Hyatt, anywhere in the world during the course of the promotion. Guest will have the opportunity to earn thousands of points after every four eligible nights, with the number of points increasing after every additional four nights.
A breakdown of point allocation is below:
Stays EarnTotal Gold Passport Points Earned
4 Nights 4,000 points=4,000
8 Nights+ 8,000 points=12,000
12 Nights+12,000 points=24,000
16 Nights+ 20,000 points=44,000
To be eligible, travelers must:
Be a Hyatt Gold Passport member;
Register for the upcoming promotion from February 1 through March 31, 2012 by visiting www.goldpassport.com/possibilities;
Stay at least four eligible nights through April 30, 2012;
Provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of reservation and check-in, and;
New members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport through March 30, 2012 will automatically be registered for the promotion.
Full details are now available on the promotion site, here: www.goldpassport.com/possibilities.
Two Free Nights at any Hyatt Worldwide
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95