· Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2012
· What: Earn up to two free nights at any Hyatt, anywhere in the world during the course of the promotion. Guest will have the opportunity to earn thousands of points after every four eligible nights, with the number of points increasing after every additional four nights.
A breakdown of point allocation is below:
Stays EarnTotal Gold Passport Points Earned
4 Nights 4,000 points=4,000
8 Nights+ 8,000 points=12,000
12 Nights+12,000 points=24,000
16 Nights+ 20,000 points=44,000
To be eligible, travelers must:
Be a Hyatt Gold Passport member;
Register for the upcoming promotion from February 1 through March 31, 2012 by visiting www.goldpassport.com/possibilities;
Stay at least four eligible nights through April 30, 2012;
Provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of reservation and check-in, and;
New members who enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport through March 30, 2012 will automatically be registered for the promotion.
Full details are now available on the promotion site, here: www.goldpassport.com/possibilities.
Two Free Nights at any Hyatt Worldwide
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)