One of the real joys of my life and this hobby is the people I have met along the way. David B of the Great State of Texas is about my age and an absolute crackup. He is just one of those guys that brings a smile to my face. Dave sent me this video and thought you’d enjoy it.A day off from Miles and Points today. This was just too close to home and too hard to pass up.
All Right All Right a Giveaway
Comment on the video or anything miles and points related using your first name and last initial. I’ll draw for a United Airlines Red Carpet Club pass for the lucky reader.
Rick Ingersoll is one of the world’s experts on frugal travel and flying free and the author of The Frugal Travel Guy Handbook. A retired mortgage banker from Traverse City, Michigan, he has retired to Hilton Head Island,... All Articles
| Follow on Google+
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)
Gas & Fuel Purchases