ExpertFlyer.com is a unique service that allows you to search in-depth flight information such as Award & Upgrade inventory with Alerts, Flight Availability, Flight Details and Status, published Fare Information with fare routing and rules, and live Seat Maps with Seat Alerts
Day two in our series of Deal of the Day posts with sponsorship by ExpertFlyer. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win One Year of Premium service for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EST. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
2,000 Delta SkyMiles through SkyMiles Dining.
Delta is offering a 75% bonus on miles purchased / gifted through March 31, 2012.
American has released the Q2 reduced award cities for AA cardholders. You can redeem awards for 7,500 miles less than normal!
There is a new 35,000 mile bonus for the Delta Platinum card for both consumer and business! 10,000 of those 35,000 are MQMs as well. However, the $175 fee is not waived for the first year.
Road Warriorette is giving away a $25 National Rental Car GC!
Priority Club Insider has a ton a great Priority Rewards promos that are currently ongoing!
British Air is giving away 20 roundtrip tickets to London every day on Facebook. Thanks Brian!
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Charles Clarke with his tip “If you are travelling outside of the Continental US, AA has off-peak MileSAAver Economy class awards that save 5K-10K each way.” This is a great tip that I have taken advantage of, and we should all remember. Here’s the award chart and the off peak savings. This deal is definitely one of education.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95