On to the deals …
JetBlue is having a March-For-Deals sale today only, starting at $54
[Mattress Run] – Sheraton Herndon Dulles – $59 all in.
If you’ve got a newer BlackBerry smartphone with OS7 or higher RIM is giving away a bunch of free apps.
Ruelala currently has rentals on Nantucket offered up. These are definitely not Frugal deals at all; nothing on Nantucket is, but it is an opportunity to save a few bucks if you’re planning a trip.
Make sure you’ve signed up for Hyatt’s promotion where you earn more bonus points the more you stay. If you spend 16 nights at a Hyatt, you will earn 44,000 bonus points.
You can get up to double miles on American on nonstop flights between Chicago and either Shanghai or Beijing as well as between Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Club Carlson is running a triple points promotion.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)