Spend three nights in a 1-Bedroom Suite at Cabo for only $199 which also includes several extras!
Spend four nights at the Wyndham Rio Mar Grand Resort in Puerto Rico for $479/person incl. air.
British Airways is giving you up to $100 in statement credit on their VISA card for dining at a Michelin starred restaurant in NYC twice ($50 for dining once). $50 minimum purchase required each time. Thanks MilesQuest!
You can get 2 free months + 2,500 PQMs for enrolling in the US Airways Club!
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 Hertz Gift Card from AutoSlash is Scottwbernard with his tip “US Air just released a ton of availability for next Feb to many of its European cities. That means saver awards in sleeper Envoy (lay flat business) can be had for as low as 60k r/t or even 55k r/t if you hold their credit card. Excellent value compared to what it normally costs to fly to Europe in business class and the new Envoy suites are pretty fantastic. Just make sure you look for their A330-200 routes.”
Typically we’re happy with 100,000 miles forﾠround-tripsﾠin business to Europe; at 60k or 55k this is an amazing deal! ﾠIf you’ve got SPG points (converting nicely to US Airways) or US Air miles burning a hole in your pocket now is the time to book/look. US Airways Award Chart
Scott, please email email@example.com to collect.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)