- 2 Hyatt 1-4 category free night certificates:
- 2 Priority Club Free Night Certs
- Numerous One Day Club Passes (yep, I’m giving those away soon)
- 2 Hyatt Amenity Certs
- 2 $750 UA Vouchers
- 85k and 40k Alaska Miles
- 67k Choice Privilege Points
- 65k Priority Club Points
- $1800 of Hyatt Certs
- $200 American Airlines Gift Card
I just had 3 Hyatt suite upgrades expire on me and that bothers me. I’m just not traveling enough, thinking enough, or maybe it’s a combination of both.
My stronghold positions are:
American Airlines miles, United/Continental combo, US Airways, Hilton Honors and SPG points. These are my “go to programs” and I have enough for my immediate travel needs.
I have a three ring binder where I keep all my “stuff” (account numbers etc) that seriously needs to be cleaned out. I keep individual envelopes for upcoming trips already booked where I try to put the related comps I’ll be using in the envelope. I have a file marked Vouchers and Coupons where I keep the valuables like the UA certs, Hyatt gift cards, and $200 American Airlines gift card credit.
I know in this crowd we have some brilliant collectors and tech savvy individuals (they can build databases and stuff).
So what do you do with your oddball stuff?
Do you invent trips to utilize this stuff?
Are you actively trading on Coupon Connection on FlyerTalk to consolidate your stash?
How are you storing, disseminating and tracking your unused goodies?
Now that I think about it, I have $250 of iCoupon’s hiding somewhere I’d better find as well. Found them Watch for those coming your way as prizes next week. Yep, next week is a giveaway week.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)