For a limited time you can get Free Executive Status with National Rental Car’s Emerald Club! (Thanks Michael for the tip!)
From AAdvantageGeek - Quadruple AAdvantage Miles, a discount, and free Gold Plus status from Hertz
[Mileage Run] MileageRunning.com has a post about a run from SAN-MCI for 3.1 CPM on United via SFO and CLE! This was available as of 10:00 AM Thursday morning.
Deals We Like has a great breakdown of weeks 3 & 4 of Daily Getaways by American Express.
The Points Guy is giving away 4 seats to the Freddies!
Two CO/UA Lounge passes up for grabs …
Terry H. has graciously donated two CO/UA Lounge passes. They expire on April 30, 2012, so be prepared to use them quickly. The pair is up for grabs for any servicemen and women, or anyone headed out on a special trip (e.g. birthday, anniversary). Email me with how you’ll use it; first person gets it. Update: The passes are headed to a serviceman with a long layover.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 Hertz Gift Card from AutoSlash is Kristi from IAD with her tip “Hawaiian Airlines is having some screaming deals this summer if you purchase by 4/16. SFO/PHX to HNL $328 RT all in for many dates in MAY. I could see this being a great deal if you use SWA or BA miles to get from other parts of the country to the West Coast for cheap and then paid the $328 RT fair from SFO to HNL. For example, my parents can fly RT from DFW to PHX for 15k BA points and then fly PHX to HNL direct for $328. Not a bad “Cash and Points” option for those that don’t live on the West Coast.” Kristi great find; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to collect.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95