ExpertFlyer.com is a unique service that allows you to search in-depth flight information such as Award & Upgrade inventory with Alerts, Flight Availability, Flight Details and Status, published Fare Information with fare routing and rules, and live Seat Maps with Seat Alerts
Today we’re sponsored by ExpertFlyer. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win One Year of Premium service for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EST. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
More of a luxury than a frugal stay, you can stay at the Park Hyatt in Chicago from $256/night which is 30% savings off the normal rate. If you haven’t joined JetSetter yet, you can do so here and we’ll both get $25 towards a purchase.
Lucky has a great post detailing US Airways off-peak awards, which can get you to Europe in Business class for as little as 55,000 miles if you’re a US Airways cardholder!
You may be able to get up to 10,000 Membership Rewards points when you sign up for the Extended Payment Option. Thanks Brian!
A couple of deals from readers this morning are:
John B from SNA – “USAirways is currently offering a 100% bonus on miles purchase up to an additional 100,000 miles”
John S – BOS – “You can get up to 2,450 UR points for free by utilizing Staples’ Easy Rebates program that is offering software for free after rebate. It is incredible easy as you just submit it online through their rebate center and a check will arrive in the mail! source: http://bit.ly/Hz4KT7″
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Eddy with his tip “You can currently fly SFO-DWF-AUS roundtrip for around $171 all in on select dates. This is a great deal once you factor in the DEQ11 promotion for double EQM’s (valid only for AAdvantage members with an address on file in California, Texas, or Illinois)”. While this deal is now expired, it was a great offer out there yesterday. Eddy, please contact me at email@example.com so we can get you your prize.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)