ExpertFlyer.com is a unique service that allows you to search in-depth flight information such as Award & Upgrade inventory with Alerts, Flight Availability, Flight Details and Status, published Fare Information with fare routing and rules, and live Seat Maps with Seat Alerts.
Today we’re sponsored by ExpertFlyer. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win One Year of Premium service for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EST. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
BOS/NYC fliers can get $150 coupon for $30 from JetBlue. The coupon must be used towards a 3+ night vacation to an international destination and you must depart from JFK, LGA, EWR, HPN, or BOS.
Week 5 (May 7-11) of Daily Getaways has been announced and Deals We Like has a great breakdown of them all. The highlight is buying Hyatt points for just over 1 CPP.
If you were able to grab some Wyndham Rewards Points from Daily Getaways, Mommy Points has a great post about how to use them best!
You can get 24% off Asiana when you book today through Vayama! Via The Flight Deal.
United’s Facebook fans can buy miles at 40% off through Apr. 25!
The MileagePlus Shopping mall is giving away 250,000 miles
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Lindseykron with the deal “Saw this amazing deal on twitter: #Newark-#Tokyo #NRT $736 rt w/tax via aa.com (not found on Kayak) May 1-7 trip. – http://t.co/rhtDtlnj”. Please contact me at email@example.com so we can get you your prize.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)