Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EST. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
Spend four nights at the Intercontinental Resort in San Juan for $599/person incl. airfare!
You can get up to 20,000 bonus AA miles when you fly non-stop between the US and Australia on Qantas!
And Virgin Atlantic is offering up to 15,000 bonus miles for all roundtrips through June 15! Thanks Gary!
For those of you that have an ExpertFlyer subscription (as a reward from Deal of the Day or otherwise), Lucky has a great post detailing how to set-up alerts for award space on the supported airlines!
The Frugal Travel Lawyer follows up yesterday’s post about car rentals, with seven free perks that VISA Signature cardholders can receive at over 800 luxury hotels!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)