AutoSlash.com helps people save money on car rentals. They’re the only site that automatically applies coupons and lowers your rate when prices drop. If you book anywhere else, you’ll probably end up overpaying.
Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by AutoSlash and an opportunity to win a $50 Hertz gift certificate. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and 3 letter airport code) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EST. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
Ric at Loyalty Traveler is giving away 25,000 Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints through Twitter
You can get 30% off several Las Vegas hotels including the Paris and Caesars. Two night minimum.
[Expired] The Chase British Airways 100,000 Avios bonus will end on June 7 so if you are thinking about applying for it, make sure you do so before that date.
Club Carlson is running a 25% off sale for three days. If you’re looking to take advantage of the Big Night Giveaway that we posted yesterday, this is a great way to save some money!
The Frequent Miler has found a way to get a possible 26 points/$ at Sony.com. If you’re in the market for a computer, TV, or camera you should take a look!
Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Yesterday’s Winner of the One Year of Premium Service from ExpertFlyer is George C from DCA with the tip Just Announced- Marriott’s “Summer Bonus”– Stay 2 Get One Free. Register and stay at any hotel June 1 through August 31 and get certificate for 1 free night at any category 1-4 hotel. Up to 3 nights free allowed. — http://bit.ly/Jl7ZQE. If you’ve got some upcoming Marriott stays you might look to hop between hotels to get the max of 3 nights here. Registration is free for all; this is a no-brainer. George, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to collect.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95