ExpertFlyer.com is a unique service that allows you to search in-depth flight information such as Award & Upgrade inventory with Alerts, Flight Availability, Flight Details and Status, published Fare Information with fare routing and rules, and live Seat Maps with Seat Alerts.
Today we’re sponsored by ExpertFlyer. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win One Year of Premium service for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EST. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
The backbone of this find is a solid points earning credit card; especially one that gives you bonuses with specific spend types. This bold strategy using a new type of prepaid card allows you to get extra points wherever American Express is accepted.
Do not abuse this as it will only hurt us all in the long run. Do not just use your card for this strategy – use it everywhere; especially if its a solid card.
Don’t be greedy; steady as we go and we all win here.
Thank you Frequent Miler! You sure have found an incredible PPM!
I have six more RSVP Codes for the United Club card with the first year annual fee waived. Please leave a comment in this post and indicate if you’d like one. First six get em. Thanks to everyone for donating them
Some deals from this morning:
Suzy C and how to get 4x miles with AA & Hertz
whendoublewidesfly tells us about a WestJet sale going on
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Ray A from BOS with the deal “American is offering 7500 AAdvantage miles as a bonus when a Massachusetts resident signs to select EnergyPlus as their electric supplier. Offer also includes 2 miles per dollar of expenditure on residential electricity. See Ray’s post for the link. For residents of CT, IL, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA and TX residents you can get 5,000 bonus miles“. Ray, please contact me at email@example.com so we can get you your prize.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)