ExpertFlyer.com is a unique service that allows you to search in-depth flight information such as Award & Upgrade inventory with Alerts, Flight Availability, Flight Details and Status, published Fare Information with fare routing and rules, and live Seat Maps with Seat Alerts.
Today we’re sponsored by ExpertFlyer. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win One Year of Premium service for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EST. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
The backbone of this find is a solid points earning credit card; especially one that gives you bonuses with specific spend types. This bold strategy using a new type of prepaid card allows you to get extra points wherever American Express is accepted.
Do not abuse this as it will only hurt us all in the long run. Do not just use your card for this strategy – use it everywhere; especially if its a solid card.
Don’t be greedy; steady as we go and we all win here.
Thank you Frequent Miler! You sure have found an incredible PPM!
I have six more RSVP Codes for the United Club card with the first year annual fee waived. Please leave a comment in this post and indicate if you’d like one. First six get em. Thanks to everyone for donating them
Some deals from this morning:
Suzy C and how to get 4x miles with AA & Hertz
whendoublewidesfly tells us about a WestJet sale going on
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Ray A from BOS with the deal “American is offering 7500 AAdvantage miles as a bonus when a Massachusetts resident signs to select EnergyPlus as their electric supplier. Offer also includes 2 miles per dollar of expenditure on residential electricity. See Ray’s post for the link. For residents of CT, IL, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA and TX residents you can get 5,000 bonus miles“. Ray, please contact me at email@example.com so we can get you your prize.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95