ExpertFlyer.com is a unique service that allows you to search in-depth flight information such as Award & Upgrade inventory with Alerts, Flight Availability, Flight Details and Status, published Fare Information with fare routing and rules, and live Seat Maps with Seat Alerts.
Today we’re sponsored by ExpertFlyer. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win One Year of Premium service for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
Remember that you can get a 50% bonus when you transfer Membership Rewards into British Air Avios.
Spend two nights at the Green Valley Ranch near Las Vegas from $119 for two nights for up to four people. Free shuttle service to the Strip is also included.
[Luxury] You can stay at the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago at over 40% off the regular price. The nightly stay includes $50 toward food and beverage and a complimentary Audi chauffeur throughout your stay. If you don’t have a Rue La La account, you can sign up for one here!
Registration for the Park Inn promotion that gives you 44,000 bonus points is now open!
The Frequent Miler has completely redesigned his Laboratory to make it easier to find new promos to use!
Some deals from this morning:
Amit – Bestbuy is offering 100$ iTunes gift card for 80$ only today 05/22.
Jane – Purchase AA miles through May 31, 2012, and you’ll earn 30% bonus miles on purchases of 20,000 miles or more! With American Airlines AAdvantage® miles
Mark – Southwest Promotion currently for Sears @ 15pts per dollar is a good deal to rack up on southwest points through Ultimate Rewards.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Dan from ICT. “Do something good. Donate to Miles for the Cure (http://joinus.aa.com/miles-for-the-cure) which is part of the Susan B Komen foundation for breast cancer. You can get 10 miles for every dollar you donate, so if you donate $100, you’ll get 1000 miles. Not bad when you consider that if you purchase miles from AA directly it would run close to $65 for 1000 miles (after $30 per transaction charge and taxes). So it’s only $35 more, but you’re helping others.”. Dan this is a great way to help out the Komen foundation and to rack up some miles too. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95