ExpertFlyer.com is a unique service that allows you to search in-depth flight information such as Award & Upgrade inventory with Alerts, Flight Availability, Flight Details and Status, published Fare Information with fare routing and rules, and live Seat Maps with Seat Alerts.
Today we’re sponsored by ExpertFlyer. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win One Year of Premium service for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- The Frequent Miler has a list of Ultimate Rewards promos that are expiring soon.
- The 50% bonus on transfers from AMEX Membership Rewards to British Airways ends on Thursday, May 31st.
- You can get 35% off at the W Hotel Store including the W Bed which we all know and love.
- Lucky has another post on the value of points and miles. This time he’s covering his value of airline miles
- If you spend six nights at Intercontinental Hotels by Jul. 31, you can get 15,000 bonus points along with 10% off and Gold status.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Cliff Y from DFW. “AA is having a incredible sale on business class/first class tickets to the Caribbean. LAX or DFW to MBJ is running between $600 to $750. This is not much more then coach. To Bridgetown from DFW it only $3 to $5 difference for business class! Purchase Deadline: May 29. Restrictions: 1-day advance purchase. Valid for travel now through Nov. 15.”. Cliff, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.