TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account – Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm ET. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
You can buy a $125 voucher towards a 50 minute or longer massage for $75 at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub in Las Vegas, located at the Venetian and Palazzo. If you aren’t a member of Rue La La, you can use my link if you want, but obviously do not have to do so.
The Fairmont VISA card from Chase is now live and offers two free nights after spending $1,000 within three months. The $95 annual fee is not waived for the first year.
FTD is offering 2,500 Hilton HHonors points with each purchase. Thanks MilesQuest!
Tomorrow is the last day to register for free Hyatt Platinum status if you have a VISA Signature card such as the Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card.
Condé Nast Traveler and Tourism Ireland are giving away a trip for two to Ireland.
The Points Guy outlines how to maximize Avios points by using the points + cash option.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 Hertz Gift Card from AutoSlash is Deb B from BOS with the tip IHG the parent group of Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn Hotels, etc. is giving $75 prepaid cards to anyone staying in one of their hotels worldwide on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night for two nights. Signup available on Monday May 14th — http://www.ihg.com/get75. Deb, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to collect.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)