AutoSlash.com helps people save money on car rentals. They’re the only site that automatically applies coupons and lowers your rate when prices drop. If you book anywhere else, you’ll probably end up overpaying.
Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by AutoSlash and an opportunity to win a $50 Hertz gift certificate. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Please also include your first name, last initial, and 3 letter airport code. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Win an American or Delta lounge pass from Million Mile Secrets!
- American is having a 48 hour sale for flights to Brazil. There is a 7-night minimum stay so this will have to be a longer vacation, but according to AAdvantage Geek the savings are around $500 for a coach ticket.
- Delta is offering a 50% bonus on purchased miles.
- Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
- Win a 2-night Napa spa getaway courtesy of homerun.com
- JD, Den – Alaska Airlines is offering a sale on some of their new routes including $169 each way San Diego to Orlando and Portland to DC for $159. Use code EC3423 through 6/11/12 for an extra 5% discount.
- ASW – Get up to 50,000 United MileagePlus Award Miles with a new mortgage from Chase
- Marc W, JFK – There are still 2 days available to get a deeply discounted transportation voucher from Groupon for airport service within NY/NJ. The car service is operated by Eastern Car Service and offers various prices for LGA, JFK, and EWR. You can also put money toward a trip to Pennsylvania or Washington D.C.
Yesterday’s Winner of the One Year of Premium Service from ExpertFlyer is AngikS from ORD with the deal: Get $25 by Reloading the Amex Prepaid Card: Those who have had this card before 5/31, can automatically get $25 by reloading $200 or more on the card. Those who don’t have to load funds while getting a new card are http://www.americanexpress.com/prepaid. Angik, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your prize.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)