Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm ET. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Take a 10-night cruise to Alaska aboard Princess Cruises for just $799/person with upgrades to an oceanview room starting at $50.
- You can get $200 off a roundtrip international business class or first class ticket by using your American Express card. The FlyerTalk thread seems to indicate that there may be a $1000 minimum price.
- You can get lifetime Gold status from Star Alliance by becoming a gold status member of Aegean Airlines. Even better, Aegean is matching status for BMI elite members.
- Deals We Like has a great post on how to maximize the Marriott Gift card promotion by going through cash back sites.
- Enter to win a $3,000 Exploration Package through Scoutmob
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 TripAlertz Trip Cash is Jake with “SPG is sending some cardmembers an email offering complimentary tickets to Cirque du Soleil show and coctail event in Boston on July 11. Tickets are first come first serve after calling the number in the email. Individuals must show SPG card on arrival. If you’re interested and didn’t get the offer, it would still be worthwhile to call TODAY – “Tickets are available starting Thursday, June 7 at 3pm. Call 1-800-445-7374 to reserve your seat.”. Cirque du Soleil is never an inexpensive show and these tickets easily go for $100+. Great opportunity for SPG members in the Boston area. Jake, please contact me at email@example.com so we can get you your Trip Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.