gogoair.com allows you to surf the Internet at 30,000 feet.
Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by Gogo and an opportunity to win a 10 free Gogo sessions (valid on any pass up to $17.95). We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add your deal / tip to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Please also include your first name, last initial, and 3 letter airport code. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
If you’re planning to go on a driving trip this summer, you might want to grab yourself a Mobil/Exxon Speedpass and link your Mastercard to save 10 cents per gallon on up to 100 gallons! If you link your Chase Freedom Mastercard, you’ll also get 5 points per dollar from July 1 to Sept. 31!
Turkish Airlines is having a sale with flights from the US to Istanbul as low as $525 total roundtrip. Travel period is October 20 through December 10.
You can get 15% off a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare from Southwest with a $20 purchase from World Market.
There is a limited time (June 26) offer for a 75,000 point bonus for the American Express Business Gold card. There is a $10,000 minimum spend within 4 months, however. Also, you can get this bonus as long as you haven’t had the Business Gold, Green or Platinum Cards within the last 12 months!
Loyalty Traveler has a post explaining that you can get elite night and stay credits on up to three different rooms per stay/night with Starwood, which will make qualifying for elite status that much easier.
The Points Guy is giving a lot of stuff away including 10,000 Ultimate Rewards points!
If you were thinking of using the netSpend Mastercard prepaid card, you might want to read this post of the Frequent Miler’s about account closures. Tread carefully with this one.
Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo!
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback is Jane with the tip Since I like to cruise, I do not want to be constantly checking the cruise website to see if my fare has gone down. I simply go to www.cruisefish.net and for $1, they will monitor my sailing for price drops. We’ve seen solutions to monitor prices for other travel options but now we’ve got one for cruises. I’d love feedback that anyone else has too. Jane, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your cashback.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95