TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just a portion like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out just $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback too.
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Get up to $100 off a future JetBlue flight by registering for their Summer Now, Save Later promotion.
- Save up to 30% off participating Hyatt hotels as part of their 48-hour sale!
- Win a trip for two to the 2013 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, CO!
- Many of you know of the Frequent Miler’s crazy schemes. However, some of you may question whether it’s worth the effort and if it actually all works out in the end. Fortunately, he has written a conclusion to the 30 points/$ at Sears offer he looked at before. Ultimately, he may have been able to snag over 100K points for 0.39 CPP! These were Southwest points that have a value of at least 1 CPP and as high as 1.67 CPP.
- Get 100 Free AA miles and a chance to win up to 100k more!
- Save 30% off a flight on Southwest – one time use: CNJJXZ4QAA
- Chance to win 10 nights at any Hyatt
- JetBlue Getaways is running a game show style contest where you can win one of several vacation packages
- TravelZoo has some amazing cruise deals
- Last chance to win 1,000+ Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points
- One year of Regus Gold for free. Use Promo code CLEAR
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is David. His deal: “Fantastic availability for JFK – Haneda flights in coach, business and first class! With AA credit card only 29,250; 45,000; and 56,260 miles each way! Coach tickets are pushing $2 K round trip so this is a great deal!”. I searched and found plenty of space in all three classes all Summer long. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.