TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can go on a 7-night Disney cruise to the Caribbean in a balcony stateroom for $999 per person for the first two and $699 per person for the third and fourth passengers.
- You can buy two roundtrip tickets to Hawaii for $128 total. However, you do have to stay at one of the participating hotels (Radisson Worldgate, AmeriSuites, Star Island Resort, or Oak Planatation).
- Club Carlson is back with another promotion! Spend a night at a Park Plaza property and receive 50,000 bonus points!
- Hyatt is offering triple points plus other benefits at the Hyatt 48Lex hotel in New York City. Via Deals We Like.
- You can get a 30% bonus when buying Hyatt points!
Yesterday’s Winner of the 10 one time use Wi-Fi passes from Gogo is Marc W, JFK with Amazing deal on United.com! Fly roundtrip from JFK-ORD or ORD-JFK from select dates from 9/4-12/20 for only $64 roundtrip!! This is a steal and is sure to go quickly so take advantage.. Fares have since gone up, but availability was widespread yesterday; great find and thanks for sharing Mark! Mark, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your mailing address so we can get the codes out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.