TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. We’ve put up some of our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, partner promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm ET. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can stay at Atlantis on Paradise Island for $99/night with a two-night minimum.
- [Mileage Run} You can fly United from BOS-SAN for as low as 3.2 CPM. This was still available as of 9:41AM this morning.
- You can earn up to 10,000 bonus SkyMiles by buying Marriott gift cards. For every $250 you spend on gift cards, you get 500 SkyMiles up to 10,000.
- British Airways has launched a business class sale from Europe with fares as low as ~$1,500 total.
- 25% off Southwest Promo code — JUNCREUHF7 (one time use only) Provided by reader Jake (Thanks Jake!) Register for an additional 3000 points out of select cities.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 Hertz Gift Certificate from AutoSlash is ASW with Earn up to 50,000 miles with a new mortgage from chase – https://www.chase.com/ualoffer. With mortgage rates where they are right now, it is an excellent time to buy if you’re in a position to do so. If Chase’s rates are competitive this is an easy way to rack up a few miles with relative ease. Please email email@example.com your mailing address so we can get the gift certificate out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.