Chase INK PLUS CARD became available today. Hat Tip to The Frequent Miler blog. This is the card I have been waiting for although I was a bit surprised to find it to be virtually the same card as the INK BOLD card. The only difference is that the Plus card is a credit card and the INK BOLD is a charge card.
Personally I don’t care as long as I can hold both cards and receive the initial sign up bonus for both. That is my current assessment of what will happen. Chase will confirm it for us shortly I’m sure. To recap the sign up bonus and ongoing terms are:
- 25k points at sign-up, 25k more points after $10k spend in 3 months
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, land-line, internet, and cable TV services
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
- Earn 1X point per $1 on all other purchases, with no limits
- Points do not expire
- Same transfer partners as INK Bold
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee first year $95 thereafter
Here’s the link to sign up.
I will have affiliate links shortly if you would like to support the blog. If you need the card today, the link above should work as of today. Compare with the INK Bold below