Today we’re sponosored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- [Mileage Run] You can fly from SJC-BOS/MHT/PVD for as low as 3.6 CPM on American with same day turns available. There is also plenty of flexibility with the fares.
- [Targeted] You may be able to get 3X points restaurants, supermarkets, gas stations, and drugstores with your American Airlines AAdvantage credit card. However, some are getting different categories and some aren’t getting it at all. Make sure to check your email for anything from Citi!
- You can get 30,000 bonus AA miles by completing five round trips between September 4 and November 15. Certain fare classes are excluded though so make sure to make note of that.
- As part of the same promotion, you can win 200,000 AA miles along with 6 nights in a hotel and other prizes!
- netactor – Free 1000 AA miles via Thanks Again
- Mike L – SJC to BOS R/T for $222 in September and October
- Kathryn I – Earn 500 or 1000 AA miles for hotel and hotel package bookings
The winner from Friday’s Deal of the Day is Warrior1678 with the deal: “American is offering up to 30,000 bonus AAdvantage miles for fall travel, use code AABRN“. Full details of the promo are available courtesy of AAdvantageGeek. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.