Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm ET. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- [Targeted] You may be able to get a $25 certificate for every stay at a Priority Club hotel
- The Points Guy found some great fares on flights to Dublin for around $400 RT from Boston, New York, and others.
- Lucky explains the benefits of using an online shopping mall such as the Ultimate Rewards mall as a way to get over 4 points/$ when booking tickets when traveling! This is instead of the usual 2 miles that most cards give on travel.
- You could win a trip around the world from Air New Zealand!
- Win a trip to Rome for two or $4,000
- The Point Guy’s Destination of the Week is Cape Town, South Africa!
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 TripAlertz Trip Cash is Mike L from JFK with “Nyc to dublin $387 rt ai. I found several in November. But there are many in the low 400′s in Sept, Oct and Nov! “. Mike nice find, please email Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your Trip Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95