Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by FlyerTalk and an opportunity to win a FlyerTalk men’s or woman’s hoodie and a FlyerTalk luggage tag. You can pick up your own FlyerTalk swag too. We’ve put up what we’ve found, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted. A fantastic fare, new promo, mileage run, mistake fare, hotel promo, new card sign-up offer, or a twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post (with your first name, last initial, and airport) to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm ET. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Stay at the Atlantis on Paradise Island from $99/night with up to $350 in airfare credit per room!
- Chase has announced a new version of the Ink Bold card – the Chase Ink Plus! The Ink Plus is the same card as the Ink Bold, but it is a credit card instead of a charge card. This means that you can carry a balance if you want. It’s also a separate product – as far as I can tell – so you should be able to earn the 50,000 bonus points again. 25,000 points after first purchase and an additional 25,000 points after $10,000 spend within 3 months.
- Gary breaks down earning miles for car services and why using the new Uber car service is usually a better deal
- You can buy Starwood points for 20% off which brings the cost down to 2.8 CPP. Not great, but an easy way to top off an account.
- You can get 2,000 HawaiianMiles by signing up for NetFlix
- Win a 14-day cruise to Hawaii from Tommy Bahama
- New SkyMiles members (within last 30 days) can earn 40,000 bonus SkyMiles if you complete all five of the objectives laid out! Sadly, this is only open to new members.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 TripAlertz Trip Cash is Kathie A. from SNA with “Virgin America’s 48 hour sale + 20% off”. While the sale ended yesterday there were some nice deals to be had. Kathie, please email Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your Trip Cash.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)