gogoair.com allows you to surf the Internet at 30,000 feet.
Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by Gogo and an opportunity to win a 10 free Gogo sessions (valid on any pass up to $17.95). We’ve put up our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted.
A great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
You can get 1,000 free United miles by signing up for ThanksAgain. I believe you can’t have had an account before in order to receive the bonus.
You can spend four nights on Paradise Island in the Bahamas for $339/person incl. airfare. The Comfort Suites Resort has full access to The Atlantis pool and other facilities!
You can now use Cash & Points at some Starwood Category 7 hotels.
The Points Guy has a great post about airline status matches which tells you which programs offer what matches!
Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback is Huendy E from NYC with the deal Delta fares to the Caribbean starting at $114 one-way for travel between 9/12-11/14. Huendy, please email Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your cashback deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)