gogoair.com allows you to surf the Internet at 30,000 feet.
Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by Gogo and an opportunity to win a 10 free Gogo sessions (valid on any pass up to $17.95). We’ve put up our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted.
A great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- If you’re needing to transfer US Air miles to another account, you can get up to a 50% bonus during the month of July
- You can win two tickets to the 2013 Indy 500 along with RT airfare and 3 nights in a hotel. Oh and a Chevy Camaro ZL1!
- [Targeted] You may have received an email alerting you to a 50% bonus offer when buying Delta SkyMiles. Purchase by the end of July.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback is Li P from IND with 3 ways with Amex Link Like Love and Facebook to get up to $40 cash back. Please email Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your cashback deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49