gogoair.com allows you to surf the Internet at 30,000 feet.
Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by Gogo and an opportunity to win a 10 free Gogo sessions (valid on any pass up to $17.95). We’ve put up our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted.
A great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- If you’re needing to transfer US Air miles to another account, you can get up to a 50% bonus during the month of July
- You can win two tickets to the 2013 Indy 500 along with RT airfare and 3 nights in a hotel. Oh and a Chevy Camaro ZL1!
- [Targeted] You may have received an email alerting you to a 50% bonus offer when buying Delta SkyMiles. Purchase by the end of July.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback is Li P from IND with 3 ways with Amex Link Like Love and Facebook to get up to $40 cash back. Please email Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your cashback deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)