TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Tweet #AmexTravelocity & get $50 back on $250+ purchase @ Travelocity w/synced Card! Registration Limited, Expires 7/31
- Check out current Starwood Starpicks for 20-40% off rooms & resorts
- JetBlue is having a Sample Sale with fares from $39 each way
- The 50,000 point bonus for the Southwest Rapid Rewards card is available again with a $1,000 minimum spend within three months – last time it was first purchase. The $69 annual fee is not waived for the first year.
- Stay at the El Conquistador in Puerto Rico (a Waldorf Astoria hotel) for four nights for $489/person incl. air!
- [Mileage Run] You can fly EWR-TUS for well under 4 CPM on UA depending on the routing you choose!
- [Mileage Run] You can fly PIT-LAX for well under 3 CPM on Delta depending on the routing you choose.
- if you have children, they can get 2,500 free Iberia points by signing up for a child account. These points can be transferred to British Airways as well.
- The Points Guy has a post on using miles and points to fly international Premium Economy to make those long trips more manageable if you can’t get into Business class.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Ari K with the tip “Don’t forget about AA’s partnership wih Alaska … they’ve added a bunch of new routes on which you can earn & burn miles! Sometimes, routing through SEA or LAX migh have more availability than thru ORD/DFW.”. I’ve done a few searches myself and have found excellent award availability through both Seattle and LA. Great reminder Ari. Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)