TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can get 18% off Frontier flights by using code BIRTHDAY18. Valid for travel between July 24 and Nov. 14.
- If you’re going to be in Washington DC during the month of July, you can get a $30 statement credit by making three transactions at participating merchants that total $150 with your registered American Express card.
- The Frequent Miler has an update of the Ultimate Rewards bonuses for July with some of the highlights being 10X at Office Depot (Ink Bold only), meaning a total of 15X with the category bonus, and 10X at Lowes for all cards!
- Budget Travel is giving away a trip to San Antonio in the Savor San Antonio Sweepstakes
- Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is jaymar01 with “SFO-CDG (Paris) $680 – $730rt (all-in) for flights on AA of AA/BA/Iberia codeshares in August. Departure dates are in early August (roughly 5th -12th), and returns are mid/late August (15th -30th). Bookable on AA.com, Orbitz, Cheaptickets, and Vayama.”. $700 fares from the west coast to Europe are a solid deal. Average fares on other airlines are coming up at about $1250 each; nice find! Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.