TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. The deals we found are below, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Spend two nights in New Orleans at the Hilton Riverside for $99 total including a $100 VISA Dine-Around Rebate.
- You can cruise to three continents aboard Royal Caribbean for $799/person for 15 nights! Start in Barcelona and end in Dubai!
- You can save an additional 20% off a hotel when booking a pre-paid rate on Orbitz. Just enter code XLMBAM during checkout!
- [Mileage Run] You can fly from PHL to SLC on US Air for <3.5 CPM at the end of October. Still available as of late this morning.
- Southwest is having a sale with fares from $69 each way!
Yesterday’s Winner of the 10 one time use Wi-Fi passes from Gogo is Lauren K from LGA with Club Carlson 50% off on award redemptions at select hotels through September 29 with promo code 50REDEEM. While we posted this on in the afternoon, Lauren shared it as a comment in the morning. With the great promo that just finished hopefully there are plenty of points going around and here’s an even better way to redeem. Lauren, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your mailing address so we can get the codes out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.