TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. The deals we found are below, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Take a 7-night cruise on the world’s largest ship for $879/person with $350 of extras in a balcony stateroom!
- You can get 30% off at Club Carlson for travel between Aug. 17 and Oct. 17!
- Lucky is giving away 60,000 SPG points
- Win a trip to the U.S. Tennis Open for two!
- Marc W from JFK mentioned about how to earn 500 miles using GroundLink car service
- Steve Rose pointed out you can get double points with Southwest shopping through select retailers
- Kathie A told us about a sale Virgin America is having through the end of today
Yesterday’s Winner of the 10 one time use Wi-Fi passes from Gogo is Marc W from JFK with US Airways has a limited-time, limited-seat sale going on for select routes from DCA (Washington Reagan airport) as part of their 30 Days for DC promotion. There are only 30 seats per route so hurry!. While the sale as over, it was an amazing deal! Marc, please email email@example.com your mailing address so we can get the codes out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.