TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. The deals we found are below, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Travel to Ireland for 6 nights in a 3BR villa at Adare Manor Resort for $999/person incl. air! There’s a minimum of 4 people so it is perfect for a family vacation.
- TripAlertz has a two night stay at one of over 40 different locations around the US for only $59 total. The stay also comes with a $50 Restaurant gift certificate.
- If you’re an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan VISA cardholder, it seems that you’ll no longer be able to get 1,000 bonus miles for using your card to book a ticket as of August 1 (so make sure to make any reservations before then!). You can see the FT post here. Thanks Lucky.
- Star MegaDO 4 tickets will go on sale Monday July 9 at 10:00AM ET. These will be for the domestic portion of the event.
- Remember that you can get a $75 Prepaid Mastercard for every two consecutive weekend stays with Priority Club through September 3. Perfect for those long weekends during the summer.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 10 one time use Wi-Fi passes from Gogo is Ryan G from JFK with Delta’s fare sale to London.. While it was only a one-day sale at < $900 r/t for coach and $1800 for business, it was quite a deal. Ryan, please email email@example.com your mailing address so we can get the codes out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.