Today we’re sponosored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- If you don’t have an e-Rewards account, you can get 250 free AA miles by signing up!
- Enter to win a $5,000 Dream Vacation from AA Vacations as well as a chance for 10% of an AA Vacation!
- Win 50,000 AA miles + two tickets to the 2013 BCS Championship game + more.
- Don’t forget that you can enter to win 200,000 AA miles + more until the end of the month as part of their promotion of the Bourne Legacy.
- You can earn quadruple AA miles and up to 35% off Hertz car rentals.
The winner from Friday’s Deal of the Day is RH dailey with the find: “Little known factoid: if you are a veteran, the monthly fee on a chase checking account is waived! Otherwise, you either have to keep a giant balance ($25,000, I think), or pay $18/mo., I believe. Not near worth the 10% bump in pts earning.”. RH, please email email@example.com so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.