Today we’re sponosored by AAdvantage®. We’ve put up a couple of our finds, but you have the opportunity to win 2500 AAdvantage® miles by submitting the best AA Deal of the Day. Scour their website, find a great fare, or fill us in on a great AA promo and you could fatten your AAdvantage® balance by sharing what you found. Just add your “find” to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- [European] For all the European readers out there, you can get up to 180,000 bonus AA miles by flying between Europe and the US or Canada.
- Earn double miles when you fly American between Miami and Asunción, Paraguay (ASU)!
- Stay at the Beacon South Beach Hotel and receive up to 5 AA miles/$ spent at the hotel!
- You can win 50,000 bonus AA miles and a three-night stay in New Orleans!
- American is offering double miles on flights between Miami and Manaus, Brazil! There are many flights for less than $600 too!
- One of our readers Raúl has provided a 10% off AA code. SCRATCH10 — must be used by September 30, 2012. Thanks Raúl!
The winner from Friday’s Deal of the Day is Abhishek Duggal with the deal: “Travel to Brazil for less than $600 and earn Double AAdvantage Miles « Credit to AAdvantageGeek“. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95