gogoair.com allows you to surf the Internet at 30,000 feet.
Today our Deal of the Day is sponsored by Gogo and an opportunity to win a 10 free Gogo sessions (valid on any pass up to $17.95). We’ve put up our finds, but you now have the opportunity to win for the best overall travel deal submitted.
A great fare, mileage run opportunity, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- Today & Tomorrow only – 75k Signup bonus for Business Gold Rewards card from American Express
- Alaska Air is having a Hawaii sale with flights from the West Coast for as little as $340 RT.
- Yesterday we mentioned that Lucky and the Points Guy are giving away 50,000 and 60,000 SPG points respectively. Well the Points Guy has compiled a list 5 additional sites that are giving away a total of 320,000 SPG points!
- Rue La La has a number of packages available for the US Tennis Open that can save up to 20%. If you’re not a member of Rue La La, you can join here.
- Here is this week’s Top 20 from Travel Zoo.
Yesterday’s Winner of the $50 cash from TopCashback is Ted F from ROC with the deal Alaska Airlines Hawaii Sale! Book by Aug 14. Travel is valid Sundays through Fridays from September 5, 2012, through December 11, 2012.. Use those Avios to get to an Alaska departure city and then buy a super low cost fare to Hawaii! Ted, please email Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your cashback deposited.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95