TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app too.
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- See if you were targeted for a 1,000 bonus miles per flight with Delta
- There’s a 25% discount for purchased AA miles
- Hertz has weekend end rentals for $14.99/day for economy cars! Remember to compare it to AAA rates too as those will sometimes be cheaper.
- American Express, meanwhile, is offering a 40% bonus on transfers to British Airways and a 30% bonus on Virgin America transfers!
- MoneyTalksNews is giving away 30,000 SPG points
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2500 AAdvantage® miles is Bill H with the tip “Do we all remember to check this FT Post for AA discount codes? I nearly always score a 5% discount wherever I fly.”. Excellent reminder Bill! Please contact Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.