TopCashback.com is the USA’s most generous cashback rebates website as it gives you the FULL commission rate it’s paid by its 2,400 merchants – 100% of it – back as a cashback rebate; not just ‘a share’ like other cashback portals. There’s no minimum withdrawal threshold so you can even cash-out $0.01, plus it has a bunch of coupon codes that can be used simultaneously to earning cashback as well. It has a handy iPhone app so you can save money on-the-go too!
Today we’re sponsored by TopCashback.com. We’ve put up our finds, but now you have the opportunity to win $50 cash deposited into your TopCashback.com account for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- The Points Guy is giving away 60,000 SPG points! 30,000 points go to the person that finds the best Cash & Points redemption and another 30,000 points go to the person that finds the best Free Night redemption! Good luck!
- Gary is also giving away 60,000 SPG points on his blog
- Ben is giving away 50,000 SPG points on his blog
- Spend 3 nights in Orlando and 3 nights in Daytona for $299 total! You’ll also get a free 7 day car rental from Alamo
- Spend 5 nights at the Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii and get two nights free! You won’t see two free nights, but the rate for all five nights will be lowered to reflect the free nights
- JetBlue is having a 2-day sale with flights from $39 each way!
Yesterday’s Winner of the 2,500 AAdvantage® miles is Kathryn I from OKC with the deal “DFW to TLV $460 total all taxes and fees flying on American to LHR then onto Tel Aviv on El Al. I found it on Expedia so you’ll get airline miles, per the Expedia website. I used November 7 and returning November 14.”. There were lots of options out there for amazing deals to TLV; nice find Kathryn! Please contact Howie at email@example.com so we can get you your 2,500 miles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)