TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. The deals we found are below, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- You can get $25 off a purchase of $75 or more at TicketMaster!
- Spend three nights at the Viva Wydham Fortuna resort on Grand Bahama Island for $389/person with airfare included.
- JetBlue has another sale today with fares from $40 each way.
- [Targeted] There is an offer for a $50 gift card when you spend $150 on a Delta flight into the New York City area. However, it seems that it’s “by invitation only,” but it should be easy to check if you’re invited.
- You can get 1,000 free British Air points by signing up for a BMI account and transferring the miles over!
- New Girl in the Air has a lot of opportunities at bonuses when buying Marriot gift cards! There are some really great offers there.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 10 one time use Wi-Fi passes from Gogo is Kathryn I from OKC with Priority Club Rewards Redemption Rates at certain Holiday Inn Resorts are now 50% off! This sale is just for 24 hours beginning at noon EDT today until tomorrow at noon. There are some beautiful resorts available at the 50% discounted reward rates available!. Kathryn, please email email@example.com your mailing address so we can get the codes out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.