TripAlertz.com is a private community of more than 10 million travelers worldwide, with member-only discounts on hotels and resorts of 20 to 67 percent off the leading public hotel sites. TripAlertz serves the custom needs of hotel partners by filling empty rooms in weaker occupancy periods, yet does not require “last-minute” booking to realize these great savings.
Today we’re sponsored by TripAlertz. The deals we found are below, but you now have the opportunity to win a $50 TripAlertz credit (you’ll need a TripAlertz account — Free) for the best overall travel deal submitted. A great mileage run, mistake fare, promo, new card sign-up offer, or the special twist you figured out on a deal today. Add it to the comments section of the post to be eligible to win. Just add your “find” (along with your first name, last initial, and airport) to the comments tonight by 11:59pm EDT. Good Luck and Good Hunting.
- If you’re a TD Ameritrade client, you can get 1,000 bonus points when you sign up for a new Amtrak account using code TDA09!
- Take a 15-night cruise from London to Miami this November/December for $499/person on the Celebrity Constellation! Book fast as it’s only available for the first 100 people!
- Gary has a great post on hidden cities and throwaway ticketing that can save you loads of money
- The Frequent Miler explains out to take advantage of the 10X UR points at Sears this month!
- [Targeted]Earn 10,000 UA miles by eating out with their MileagePlus Dining service! You may still be able to get in on this offer if you didn’t receive an email, but it’s not guaranteed.
Yesterday’s Winner of the 10 one time use Wi-Fi passes from Gogo is Fran V from LAX with Jet Blue has announced $55 “Traveler” fares out of Long Beach in honor of USC’s horse, Traveler.. Fran, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your mailing address so we can get the codes out to you.
Thanks to everyone that submitted a deal / tip, keep them coming.