- Until Saturday the 15th, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus AA miles for a one-day rental with Avis! Or you could earn 5,000 miles for a three-day rental.
- Until Sept. 27th you can get a 40% bonus when transferring points between AMEX and AA’s partner British Airways!
- And when you transfer miles between AA accounts, you’ll get a 25% bonus through the end of September.
- AAdvantage Geek reports that you can get 3,000 bonus AA miles for signing up for a Admirals Club membership
- And finally, if you’re thinking of giving money to the Hurricane Isaac relief efforts, you can do so through the American Red Cross and receive up to 500 bonus AA miles
The winner from Friday’s Deal of the Day is Mike S from HNL with the deal: “If you’re in the military or a veteran then be sure to start checking out the availability for B&B for Vets free night at at Bed & Breakfast on 11/11.”. Mike thanks for sharing this great opportunity for those that serve us and our country. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your luggage tags and FlyerTalk hoodie (pick up your own FlyerTalk swag at the Cafepress FlyerTalk store).
The Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Credit Card from American Express is a transfer partner of the AAdvantage® program. Transfer SPG points 1:1 to AAdvantage® and get a bonus 5,000 miles when you transfer 20,000 points.